Site NVDB Talent Solutions
Global organization in medical technology
The employer is a global organization in medical technology. The location in Eindhoven makes medicines intended for diagnostic or radiotherapeutic applications. They are used, for example, to detect Alzheimer or treat cancer. Due to the expansion of the work, the vacancy of Electronics Technician is created.
As an Electronics Specialist, you provide preventive and corrective maintenance and calibrations to production equipment, laboratory equipment and installations to guarantee the continuity of the production process. Examples of equipment include autoclaves, HPLC, HVAC installations, group and control cabinets and pumps. You process technical data and actively participate in improvement processes.
You work a day shift from Monday to Friday, starting between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM. You have on-duty service approximately once every 4 weeks, where any malfunction is usually resolved from home. The maintenance team consists of 9 people, and you report to the Maintenance Leader.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Carrying out or having carried out the diagnosis of faults in the electrical/electronic field and processing the work carried out with the procedures and documents drawn up for this purpose.
- Supporting external parties with maintenance or repairs.
- Processing technical data in a maintenance system.
- Making improvement proposals to further guarantee the uptime of equipment.
- Actively participate in improvement processes and help ensure that EHS compliance is guaranteed.
- MBO-4 diploma or bachelor’s degree in electronics, electrical engineering, mechatronics or related.
- Being able to detect and repair electrical faults.
- Basic understanding of PLC.
- Good oral and written skills in English and the wiliness to learn Dutch (mandatory).
- Analytical, able to work accurately and flexible regarding the on-call service.
- Currently living in the Eindhoven region. Relocation or visa is not sponsored.
- Salary indication € 3,200 – € 4,500 gross per month depending on your education and work experience.
- A generous compensation for the on-duty service.
- 8% holiday pay + 30 days of leave.
- A completely contributory pension, which means your net salary is higher.
- Travel allowance up to 150 kilometres per day.
- Room for personal development with various training courses.
- Flexible working hours.
NVDB Talent Solutions takes care of the recruitment & selection procedure. You can apply by using the APPLY button by uploading your CV.