Site NVDB Talent Solutions
Leading innovator in the field of medical technology and diagnostics.
The employer is a leading innovator in the field of medical technology and diagnostics. The company enables physicians to make faster and better decisions through intelligent medical devices, data analytics, pharmaceutical applications and medicines. Radioactive liquids and non-radioactive contrast media are produced in Eindhoven. These are used, for example, to detect Alzheimer’s or treat cancer. They are shipped from Eindhoven and surrounding distribution centers to hospitals worldwide.
The logistics team consists of 12 people including logistics employees, coordinators and specialists and reports to the Logistics Lead. As a Specialist Pharmaceutical Distribution you provide operational expertise in daily logistics activities, but also in ad-hoc situations and when setting up new processes. You understand why processes are designed the way they are and ensure that they meet legal requirements while optimizing customer experience. Your priorities are focused work instructions (WI, SOP) and KPI management, ensuring the logistics structure and making an active contribution to New Product Introductions (NPI). You are the right hand of the Logistics Lead and coordinate the department in his absence. Important responsibilities are:
- Setting up new, and improving existing logistics processes, taking safety & quality, in-time delivery and efficiency into account.
- Investigating and following up on complaints and transport incidents in accordance with quality requirements and transport regulations.
- Monitoring logistics compliance in the event of deviations, complaints and complex orders based on Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Creating quality reports, financial reports and forecasts and investigating/explaining differences in costs compared to forecasts. Creating and monitoring KPIs.
- Carrying out improvement projects focussed on internal and external logistics, independently or through an active contribution to project groups.
- Planning and coordinating transports to hospitals worldwide.
- Bachelor’s or masters degree in a logistics, engineering, life sciences or chemical field (or related).
- Several years of experience in a similar position in a highly regulated environment (pharma background is not required). Knowledge of air freight, ADR, IATA and/or GDP is preferred.
- Knowledge of an ERP system, for example SAP, and good knowledge of Excel.
- Strong communication skills, assertive, able to coach and motivate a team in a non-hierarchical manner.
- Near-native knowledge of the English language, spoken and written.
What is offered?
- A competitive salary of €4,000 – €5,000 gross per month depending on your education and experience.
- The possibility to work 3 days at the office in Eindhoven and 2 days at home.
- 30 days of leave + 8% holiday pay.
- Completely contributory pension, which means your net salary is considerably higher.
- Very generous travel allowance: up to 150 kilometers per day.
- A diverse, international team with motivated colleagues and room for personal development.
- A permanent contract, starting with an annual contract.
NVDB Talent Solutions in Eindhoven carries out the recruitment & selection. You can apply via the application button before March 1, 2024.