Site Global leader in biopharmaceuticals
Controller - FP&A
The employer aspires to be the premier research-intensive biopharmaceutical company in the world – and today, they are at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions that advance the prevention and treatment of diseases. Thereby the company fosters a diverse and inclusive global workforce and operates responsibly every day to enable a safe, sustainable and healthy future for all people and communities.
You will be part of the Finance team that brings together financial perspectives into overall strategic and tactical decision making. State-of-the-art techniques for financial analysis, planning, accounting, reporting and performance evaluation are used. This allows the organization to continue advancing medical innovation and improve lives. This position is part of the Cost of Sales and Inventory (COSI) matrix organization, which performs end to end activities from actual occurrence of a financial result till consolidation level in the US. It’s a role in the stand slone team and you will conduct PGM Analytics. You will participate in challenging projects to support management analysis and provide quality support.
Your main tasks
- Maintaining, reviewing, reporting and analyzing of sales.
- Analyzing consolidated costs and intercompany profit differences and inventory of intercompany profit.
- Production and product cost data in supporting the monthly accounting close.
- Management cycles for one or multiple plants.
- Mentoring Financial Analysts.
Your main responsibilities
- Control, analyze and report production results and sources to settle variances on a monthly basis to business partners by providing high level commentary and provided estimates for recurring events to major stakeholders.
- Analyze and resolve in-transit inventory in a timely manner following up to determine driver of inventory remaining in-transit and partnering with parties to resolve.
- Analyze standard revision on global level by plant and ensure appropriate accounting is performed from a local and global perspective.
- Identify and work on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency.
- Continue to meet the Sarbanes-Oxley S404 requirements, and performing/enhancing existing controls.
- Provide accurate and timely financial cost, sales and inventory data to business partners, addresses entity/divisional customer questions and requests on data and system issues.
- Responsible for a market to provide quarterly PGM analytics and ad-hoc PGM requests.
- Openly share and mentor experience with peers in an effort to broaden knowledge and increase efficiency and support the direct line manager with appraisals. Including objective setting, mid-year review, year-end review and feedback discussions with manager to foster open and honest communication.
- Ensuring that appropriate and adequate internal controls are maintained in accordance with corporate procedures and what is documented in Archer. Including liaising with internal/external audit teams.
- Accountable for the annual profit plan cycle for the responsible plants including idle capacity calculations, product cost template maintenance and productivity calculations.
- BSc or MSc degree in finance, accountancy, controlling, economics, business administration or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with analysis of financial manufacturing data within FP&A tools and financial systems like SAP FI, CO, PA or MM.
- Practical experience of preparing accounts in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Familiar with COSI principles (costs of sales and inventory).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Willingness to take on responsibility, goal-orientated, capable of making decisions, taking initiative and be adaptive, open to change, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, customer-orientated, able to mentor effectively, organized with good analytical skills, flexible in work hours and the ability, willingness and flexibility to travel occasionally.
- Currently living in the Randstad Netherlands region, holding a Dutch residence and working permit. Relocation support is not offered.
- Depending on your experience and seniority between € 65.000 and € 90.000 gross per annum including a 3% year-end allowance.
- Annual bonus based on your seniority, personal results and company performance of 10%.
- 35,5 days of leave.
- Attractive collective health care insurance package with considerable reduction rates.
- Solid Pension Plan.
- Company fitness.
- Travel allowance for commuting.
- Numerous trainings, coaching and e-learning modules for long term job opportunities and development
How to apply?
NVDB Talent Solutions conducts the recruitment and selection process. Apply directly by uploading your resume via the application button. For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com.