Site NVDB Talent Solutions
European leading logistics organization in freight transport
Are you looking for a dynamic working environment where there is plenty of room to develop yourself? Do you enjoy working in a corporate culture that focuses on collaboration and innovation? And do you see every transport assignment as a challenge that you tackle with both hands and plan successfully? Then you are the director of logistical perfection we are looking for!
The employer is a leading logistics organization in international freight transport active in 14 countries and has an impressive fleet with 2,100 trucks, 4,300 trailers and 1,350 drivers. This makes this organization one of the top European organizations!
In your role as a transport scheduler
Be part of a close-knit team where multitasking and efficiency are of high importance. You play a key role in the growth and development of innovative services by road and sea. You communicate with drivers and carriers and are the link that ensures that transport orders are registered and checked flawlessly. You are also responsible for:
- problem solving: in unforeseen situations you are the one who communicates quickly and effectively with the trailer planning and customer service department.
- damage reports: you accept damage reports and handle them in a professional manner.
- optimization and control: you calculate the driving hours, working hours, rest times and distances, closely following the driving hours regulations and you claim the waiting costs.
This is offered to you as transport scheduler
Growth opportunities where you can further develop into a logistics specialist. You will receive:
- a gross monthly salary between € 2,400 and € 3,600 depending on your education and work experience.
- a travel allowance of €0.19 per kilometre and one day working from home.
- an excellent pension scheme where the employer pays 95% of the pension contribution.
- 28 days of leave with the option to purchase 10 additional days of holiday.
- many benefits including state pension and disability insurance, collective health insurance, a study costs scheme, a bicycle plan, and tax-advantaged company sports.
You bring this
- a completed Mbo-3 or Mbo-4 training (secondary vocational education) preferrable in logistics.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in transport planning, which can also be in an in-house transport department.
- knowledge of driving time regulations and experience with a planning system.
- mindset in terms of opportunities and solutions and the ability to set priorities well.
- you are assertive and have strong communication skills in English and preferably German.
- Currently living in the Venlo area. Relocation or visa is not supported.
Your new workplace as tranport scheduler in the Venlo area
The work location is easily accessible if you come from, for example, Sittard, Born, Maasbracht, Roermond, Weert, Venlo, Venray, Reuver, Tegelen, Helmond or Maaseik. In addition, you can work from home for 1 day with 5 days working week.
NVDB Talent Solutions in Eindhoven carries out the recruitment and selection. Is this job tailor-made for you? Then apply by uploading your CV via the application button.